ROTARY YOUTH EXCHANGE FOR 2018
AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR YOUNG AUSTRALIANS CURRENTLY STUDYING YEAR 9 OR 10, TO STUDY ABROAD.APPLY NOW!
The total cost of your Exchange varies depending on the country of Exchange, your departure location and your personal budget.
To get a more detailed idea of the costs of an Exchange the best way is to make contact to find out anything you might need to know.
Below is a broad outline of cost items, to give you a general idea.
Actual total cost will vary depending on the country of exchange and the student's personal budget.
Student and family provide:
1. Base costs to Rotary of approximately $8,000 (3-4 instalments due from May to November) which covers return overseas airfare and visa, as arranged by Rotary, to the country of exchange, insurance, costs associated with administration of the program and the student's preparation for the exchange.2. Additional day to day living and entertainment expenses, including phone calls, clothing, footwear etc.
3. A small emergency fund (repayable at the end of exchange, if unused)
4. Cost of any compulsory language camps in the host country.
5. Other discretionary costs for any organised tours and trips etc.
1. Board and lodging with host family
2. A monthly allowance of approx. $US100
3. A Host Club Coordinator to monitor the student's welfare.
4. Orientation sessions and some group activities.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Naturally, you have to consider these amounts against what it normally costs to keep you for 12 months living at home.